03-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Northwest Railway recruitment for 21 specialist vacancies General duty medical officer (GDMO). NWR has released a notification to 21 jobs or vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can attend interview on April 6, 2015 on 9 April 2015. Please read the information provided below as educational qualifications, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
North Western Railway in 2015 vacancy details:
Interview dates: 06-04-2015 to 09-04-2015
Total number of places: 21 Posts
Name of places:
• Specialist-04 posts
• duty medical officer (GDMO) - 07 points
• Specialist Post-candidate should adopt or equivalent degree in the respective field
• duty medical officer (GDMO) - the candidate should take MBBS degree
Age: The age of the candidate not to exceed 50 years. Upper age limit for SC / ST / PWD applicable under the guidelines of the government.
Wage or salary:
• Specialist-balance payment of Rs.65000 / - per month.
• duty medical officer (GDMO) - balance of payment Rs.55000 / - per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will take place performance in the interview
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit the prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, caste and experience please see sites site interview notification