07-08-2015, 09:22 PM
IIT JEE JEE 2016 Results Main exam paper I (BE/b.Tech) courses Announced
Indian Institute of technology Joint Entrance Engineering (IIT JEE) Examination was conducted in online modes on different dates at 9, 11, 12 and 19 April 2016and April 6, 2016 in offline modes for all suitable candidates. Those candidates who participatedin the corresponding exam you can see their results from the site in JEE-main in the order as listed below.
Indian Institute of technology Main examination 2016 announced online on the website of CBSE (Central Board of secondary education) in cbseresults.nic.in. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Bachelor of engineering/Bachelor of technology courses were held on April 6, 2016, respectively, for all candidates.
Click here for exam JEE IIT details
Now on the site view results JEE Main 2016Method:
1. Go to the website at jeemain.nic.in-Maine JEE or cbseresults.nic.in
2. Find links a definitive answer (Keys 1 paper) and JEE (main) 2016: By paper 1
3. Click on the link the definitive answer Keys are responsive to your marked answers with those of correct answers
4. Go to cbseresults.nic.in music wise results for JEE Main paper 1
5. now to submit their roll numbers and date of birth, respectively, in the respective online window to generate results
6. Download, print and store the results in the order as listed below.
Applicants must have their rooms roll with them, so that they can watch their onlineresults in the above form. Candidates can also directly access the results from theofficial site link, as shown below.
Click here for the definitive answer Key (1)
Click here for the main JEE 2016 Score wise performance I
Qualifying candidates JEE Main 2016 will be given recognition in the NIT (nationaltechnological Institute), IIITs (Indian Institute of information technology), DTU (Delhitechnological University) and other centrally funded technical universities. Candidates will be given 40% weightage marks in the qualifying examination (class 12) and 60%to the introductory exam respectively.