05-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Making pollution control board for 70 young research fellow, research associate vacancies. CPCB has issued notices to 70 jobs or vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible may submit the prescribed application format on or before March 30, 2015. Please read below provides information such as educational qualifications, application fees, selection procedures, etc carefully before applying for this job.
Information retrieval CPCB 2015:
The last date for submission of application: 30-03-2015
The total number of vacancies: 70 posts
• Research Associates-I-13 positions
• Research Fellow junior - 57 Posts
• Research Associate I - The candidate must pass the I / M Tech / PhD or equivalent degree
• Research Fellow junior - candidates must be graduates in Science / Environmental Science / education associated with eye-clean / GATE qualified or equivalent examinations
The age limit of candidates not exceeding 35 years. The upper age limit for SC / ST / PWD concerned by government guidelines.
Salary or wage:
• Research Associate I - The scale of salary of Rs.22000 / - per month
• Research Fellow junior - salary scales for Rs.16000 / - per month
The selection procedure: selection procedure will be made to the performance in the written test and interview
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the prescribed application form along with themselves - with wooden copies of certificates of educational qualifications, caste, age and experience to administration officials, the Central Board of pollution control, prove Parivesh Bhawan, Arjun Nagar East, Shahdara, Delhi-110032 on or before 30-03-2015