11-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Bank of India proposed the application for recruitment to the post of Security Officer. the right to the position of the candidates can apply through the established format until 20 February 2014.
• Opening date of registration: February 5, 2014
• Registration Deadline: February 20, 2014
• Payment of registration fees: from 5 February 2014 to 20 February 2014
Detailed information about the position
• Name of the post: Security Officer-II
• Number of Post: 27 posts
Salary scale: 19400-700 / 1-20100-800 / 10 - 28100 / -
Educational qualification: Candidate must be a graduate of the University or equivalent recognized certification in computer course for at least three months or Information Technology or equivalent document as one of the subjects in the graduation level or beyond.
Age restrictions on December 31, 2013: The maximum age: 40 years and the minimum age: 25 years
• Application fees / intimation charges for Gen / OBC candidates: Rs. 600 / -
• Hint fees for candidates SC / ST / Ex-service-men: Rs.100 / -
How to apply
Candidates must apply online via the link below or visit the official website of Bank of India between February 5, 2014 to February 20, 2014. For details, see. The link below.
For more please visit : http://www.myexamresult.net/time-table/4...ficer-2014